Thursday, October 31, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday: November 1, 2013

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This Week's Question: What book are you embarrassed to admit you LOVED?

Since the question said to try to think beyond Twilight, I had to think a littler harder to decide.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I loved these book. I've read all by the last one, but not for lack of wanting to. My husband got me to watch the first season of True Blood a few years ago, so I decide to read the books since he was making me watch the show (that way I knew what was wrong and could point it out if I chose to do so). Sookie is a huge mary sue and goes through several different men, but I can't help but enjoy this series.

Today's Features:


Reading With A Vengeance





I prefer:


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment