Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday Quotables #1

Thursday Quotables

Thursday Quotables is a weekly meme featured on Bookshelf Fantasies. It's "the place to highlight a great quote, line, or passage discovered during your reading each week. Whether it’s something funny, startling, gut-wrenching, or just really beautifully written."

 photo CityofLostSouls.jpg

This Week’s Thursday Quotable

"Jordan doesn't really care about the blood," Simon said now. "His whole thing is about me being comfortable with what I am. Get in touch with your inner vampire, blah, blah."

Clary slid in next to him onto the bed and hugged a pillow. "Is your inner vampire different from your...outer vampire?"

"Definitely. He wants me to wear midriff-baring shirts and a fedora. I'm fighting it."

Clary smiled faintly. "So your inner vampire is Magnus?”

― Cassandra Clare, City of Lost Souls

2 comments:

  1. I stopped this series after book 3... but this passage is great! Maybe I should go back to the series??

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea quotes! I feel a little at sea because I haven't read The Mortal Instruments yet... but this is another reason to pick up the series. :D

    ReplyDelete