Sunday, November 3, 2013

Super Six Sunday: Super 6 Books I Can't Wait to Read with My Kids

 photo SuperSixSunday1.jpg

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish. Check out the weekly schedule of themes here.

Super 6 Books I Can't Wait to Read with My Kids 


*In no particular order
Cloudy with a Chance cover 
How great did you find this book as a kid? Now that there are two movies based on it, I am even more certain that I want to read it to my own children someday.

Stellaluna

It's the story of a fruit bat that gets separated from her mother and ends up living with a nest full of baby birds and their mother. I remember playing the computer game of this book and loving it. It is such a sweet story.
Dinosaurumpus
I love dinosaurs, and I love poetry.

Butterfly kisses
When I was a little girl, this song and accompanying book meant so much to me and my sisters. I remember us getting the book for my father on year when we were really young. It's a lovely story from a dad to his little girl and the little girl back to her dad. It'll bring tears to your eyes.

Little Mermaid cover
The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie, and it's much easier to read than the original Hans Christian Anderson version. I love Ariel as a character, and I want my children to love the movie and book as much as I do.

Greek Myths cover
I love Greek mythology. This book shortens, simplifies, and cleans up some of the popular tales of Greek mythology and makes them easy for children to understand. It's a great book. 

 photo black-white-floral-patternkiss.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment